Meet the Staff
Sandra Doolittle-Bowen has been involved in the child care industry for over thirty-five years in the Macon area. She previously owned a child care center for eleven years and taught at a local private school for nineteen years. She has been a mentor
to other administrators in the child care industry. She has also been a consultant overseeing child care projects from the inception of the initial plan to the construction of the building and the hiring and training of the staff, and enrollment of the
She was previously the administrator of one of the largest church affiliated child care centers for nine years. During that administration the center achieved:
- Certificate of Achievement from the Georgia Department of Human Resources - Office of Regulatory Service Child Care Licensing Section- Atlanta, Georgia
- Certificate of No Violations on annual inspection of the Rules and Regulations for Day Care Centers for three years.
- Certificate for Distinguished Professional Service from the Georgia Association of Young Children Atlanta, Georgia.
- Certificate of recognition as a center on 100% compliance with Department of Human Resources State Rules for three years.
Sandra Doolittle-Bowen has received The National Administrator Credential from the National Child Care Association, an award for demonstrated mastery of administration skills.
- She was the keynote speaker at Central Georgia Technical College Administrator's Conference;
- Served on the Success By Six Committee for the Bank of America, Macon, Georgia
- Served on the Accreditation Committee for Quality Assist, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia.
- Served on the Mentor Committee for Quality Assist, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia
- Served on the Advisory Board of Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, Georgia.
Sandra Doolittle-Bowen remains up-to-date in all the current advancements in the child care industry and implements it at Eagle Springs Children's Center.
Serena Webb grew up in the middle Georgia area where she attended elementary, high school, and college. After attending Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia she was employed at a local child care center that was owned by Sandra Doolittle-Bowen. Serena Webb has been employed by Sandra Doolittle-Bowen for over 25 years. She began as a caregiver in the infant room and over time worked in every age group in the center including teaching pre-k and kindergarten. Serena Webb was promoted to Assistant Administrator and worked in that capacity for several years before being promoted to Administrator and Program Director at Eagle Springs Children's Center. During her tenure as Assistant Administrator she attended Macon State College and acquired her Child Development Associates Degree (CDA). In 2015 she received her undergraduate Certificate in Early Childhood Education with Honors from Ashworth College.
Through the tutelage and guidance of Sandra Doolittle-Bowen she continued to grow professionally and extend her knowledge of business management and child development. In 2007, Serena Webb achieved The National Administrator's Credential. Serena looks forward to many more years of watching children grow and learn, as well as being an integral part of their family at Eagle Springs Children's Center.
Cherie Colquitt is a native to the middle Georgia area and has been involved in the child care industry for over five years. She attended Windsor Academy and continued her education at Macon State University where she studied Early Childhood Education.
Cherie began her career as a caregiver and was promoted to an assistant director at a privately owned child care center. She became employed at Eagle Springs Children's Center in 2004 and gained her National Administrator's Credential in 2007. Cherie continues her devotion to the child care profession and is dedicated to her commitment at Eagle Springs Children's Center.