Sandra Doolittle-Bowen has been involved in the child care industry for over thirty-five years in the Macon area. She previously owned a child care center for eleven years and taught at a local private school for nineteen years. She has been a mentor
to other administrators in the child care industry. She has also been a consultant overseeing child care projects from the inception of the initial plan to the construction of the building and the hiring and training of the staff, and enrollment of the
She was previously the administrator of one of the largest church affiliated child care centers for nine years. During that administration the center achieved:
- Certificate of Achievement from the Georgia Department of Human Resources - Office of Regulatory Service Child Care Licensing Section- Atlanta, Georgia
- Certificate of No Violations on annual inspection of the Rules and Regulations for Day Care Centers for three years.
- Certificate for Distinguished Professional Service from the Georgia Association of Young Children Atlanta, Georgia.
- Certificate of recognition as a center on 100% compliance with Department of Human Resources State Rules for three years.
Sandra Doolittle-Bowen has received The National Administrator Credential from the National Child Care Association, an award for demonstrated mastery of administration skills.
- She was the keynote speaker at Central Georgia Technical College Administrator's Conference;
- Served on the Success By Six Committee for the Bank of America, Macon, Georgia
- Served on the Accreditation Committee for Quality Assist, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia.
- Served on the Mentor Committee for Quality Assist, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia
- Served on the Advisory Board of Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, Georgia.
Sandra Doolittle-Bowen remains up-to-date in all the current advancements in the child care industry and implements it at Eagle Springs Children's Center.